Structure:Europe is an event where Europe’s leading cloud visionaries convene to analyze technology and product needs for cloud services in Europe that will be held in London, on September 18 and 19. 60 of the top global IT practitioners and vendors with experience adopting business processes and implementing successful cloud infrastructures will tell us what’s next for the cloud in Europe.
Featuring the highly praised editorial team of GigaOM’s Structure and Structure:Data conferences, the show presents topics specifically affecting the EMEA region. GigaOM’s two-day agenda in Europe features the leading minds, companies and approaches for implementing the cloud globally.
Topics that will be covered cover include:
- Is federated cloud the ticket to beating Amazon in Europe?
- Data center fabrics, new technologies and architectures
- The mobile operator, the cloud and you
- Establishing identity, privacy and trust
- Open data, open for business?
We have a special discount for Netocratic’s readers!
You can save 25% by registering with the code NETOCRATIC, or by using this special link.