On November 20 and 21, Startup Spotlight, which is being held within How To Web conference, will focus all the tech lovers’ attention on the most innovative 32 startups in the region. Last year’s competition led to some amazing results for the participating teams, which you can see in the Startup Spotlight Report.
The second edition of this intense competition and orientation program that will provide startups with fantastic opportunities, such as:
- Mentoring sessions with experienced entrepreneurs
- Valuable feedback and advice from these mentors (you can address them all those questions that are troubling you)
- Encounters with potential investors (business angels, accelerators, VC funds) who are specifically interested in early-stage startups
- International exposure and awareness
- Cash prizes of $20.000
- A chance to consolidate your knowledge, increase your pitching abilities and discover if you’re on the right track for your business.
If you’re considering applying for Startup Spotlight, here’s what you need to know:
- Only early-stage startups from CEE can be applied, who are developing web products and targeting a global market;
- Your project should have less than 2 years of activity;
- Your team should have at least one co-founder from CEE and at least a part of your team should be residing in CEE;
- You should have at least a prototype to show on stage and give users for testing at the conference;
- You mustn’t have raised more than €100k funding until the present moment.
If you fit in, don forget – there are only 2 weeks left to apply!