If you still haven’t registered for the Spark.me conference, which will be held in Budva, Montenegro, it’s about time – the conference starts this week! It is an interactive conference designed to unlock your creativity. Visitors will be able to learn from renowned speakers and come up with potential business ideas.
Spark.me is being organized by Domain.me and it will take place in Budva, Hotel Splendid, 26-27th September. Many international experts will speak about their experience, how they discovered the spark of inspiration that ultimately led them to success in their field.
As we wrote before, there will also be a startup competition – ten finalists have been announced a few days ago and the main prize is a trip to TechCrunch Disrupt. Other than that interesting part of the event, here are six extra reasons why you should definitely attend Spark.me:
- You will learn how to blog or improve your blog performance from the world best bloggers. John Biggs, one of the TechCrunch editors, is among them.
- You’ll learn about the future of Social Media. If you are interested in this topic, don’t miss a lecture by Ivora Bihar about social media ROI for media websites.
- Get motivated to jumpstart your business, online and offline. You might get some inspiration from Dr. Eli Opper, a strategic advisor of companies and organizations on policy in the areas of Technology, R&D, Investments Entrepreneurship and Innovation, or Ryan Fujiu, Head of Growth at About.me, Monty Metzger, Business Angel, Chris Varenhorst, a Software Engineer at Dropbox, Meelik Gornoi from Skype and many others.
- Learn about successful startups from the region and what they can offer.
- Spend two days in the best hotel in Montenegro and on the beach.
- Network and talk to some of the best esteemed experts in the industry during coffee breaks and parties.
A reminder – Netocratic, as a partner, offers 50 percent off the ticket price! Just enter code Netokracija50HR during the registration. Also, students, age of 27 and younger, can get a ticket for a price of 20 euros!
See you in Budva!