One of the leading European accelerators, Seedcamp, today announced the 20 finalists of its first Hungarian Seedcamp event in which these startups get the chance to get mentored by both local and international mentors. Seedcamp’s team and mentors might also decide to invest 50,000 Euro in one or more startups, like they have at previous Seedcamps, previously called Mini Seedcamps that are held almost each month of the year across Europe and the Middle East.
This Seedcamp will take place in the Hungarian capital: Budapest. Seedcamp’s Kirsten Campbell shared the finalists in a post on the accelerator’s official blog. Interestingly, there are a number of Italian startups who weren’t present and the even closer Seedcamp Zagreb that took place before the summer:
- 20lin.es from Italy combines writing and reading into a social, collaborative and interactive experience;
- Algernon from Hungary recognizes people and their emotional and psychological characteristics based on their individual cursor movements;
- BarBuddy from the UK is a simple, effective and portable bar management app in the cloud;
- Clubicity.com from Romania is an online tool for building and running loyalty programs that work;
- Easyling.com from Hungary provides 1-click website translation service with thousands of native speaking translators;
- EduKoala from Poland is Zynga for education, they are changing how next generations are learning at school;
- Futurelytics from the Czech Republic helps companies to gain more value from customers by using predictive analytics;
- Gameleon from Romania is a platform to create and publish multi-platform games and monetize content;
- HDRA from Hungary managed the reorganisation of medical and scientific data to support research and personalized treatments;
- Inventarium from Russia is a customer development tool for mobile companies;
- Ma este Színház! from Hungary offers last minute theatre and concert tickets: online, last day, half price;
- MailMill from Hungary is a new email experience, because your inbox is full of awesomeness;
- MyFoodTrader.com from the UK is a B2B trading website for the food industry. Enabling businesses to trading in products and ingredients;
- QR Promo from Croatia is simple, innovative, easy to use, mobile loyalty reward software;
- Railsonfire from Austria is a hsted continuous integration and deployment platform for mobile and web applications;
- Save The Mom from Italy is a web and mobile service that simplifies communications among family members;
- Seedbit from Romania makes the perfect match between awesome events and the best sponsors. Online, fast, easy;
- twingz development from Austria makes thingz smarter. Users and thingz communicate in written and spoken language;
- UseTogether from Romania is eBay for sharing;
- VetCloud from Serbia is the first modern animal healthcare platform for veterinarians entering huge untapped global market.
VetCloud’s Ivan Vesic told Netocratic that they are looking forward to meeting fellow entrepreneurs, mentors and investors as well as learning from their experience and making new contacts:
Seedcamp is the best European accelerator and their invitation gives us even stronger motivation to work on disruptive solution for pet and animal healthcare market.
Good luck to all the participating startups and Seedcamp’s team.