Bulgarian venture fund LAUNCHub just announced the 14 shortlisted technology startups who will attend the Long Weekend Event next week in Zagreb, organized with Netocratic as a strategic partner. During The Long Weekend the teams will recieve intensive training with coaches and mentors to polish their pitches for the finale on July 5, when the winners in the Long Weekend to be offered investment of up to 200 K Euro.
Thirteen companies have been selected out of a pool of 200 applicants, after several rounds of screening and evaluation by the LAUNCHub team and judges. The 6th Edition of the Long Weekend Event from July 3 to July 5 in Zagreb will feature 14 companies from 7 countries:
6 Bulgarian, 3 Slovenian and 1 team each from from Austria, Croatia, the Netherlands, Greece and one combined team from Austria and Switzerland will present their projects during the three-day event in the heart of Zagreb. Here’s a closer look at what they do:
- ADORA (Slovenia)For a safer surgery with touchless technology, the ADORA solution includes both a clinic management application that helps surgeons prepare for surgery and have a touch-less control of the patient’s data during surgery.
- Adloop (Bulgaria)Adloop is a global online business platform for telecom services buying and selling based on a truly efficient buyer and seller matching algorithm.
- Appointment Labs (Croatia) Guest Engage by Appointment Labs is a guest engagement platform for hoteliers that organizes synchronizes and facilitates activity bookings between the hotel, guests and activity providers.
- Blatt Labs (Greece) Blatt Labs is the company that has developed the Veedeo app for iPhone that allows for the production of awesome videos through mobile app.
- CheckYeti (Switzerland and Austria) CheckYeti.com is an online marketplace for finding and booking great ski instructors, ski schools, mountain and ski guides in Europe.
- Flyver (Bulgaria) Flyver is an open-source app framework for drones presenting an integrated ecosystem for development framework, drone simulators and a marketplace.
- GlassMouse (Bulgaria) Through tracking head and eye movement, the GlassMousesolution offers real-life experience when playing games with Google Glass and an easier computer interaction.
- Kinestica (Slovenia) Kinestica is a medical-rehabilitation device company developing and distributing innovative neurorehabilitation systems. The only company that offers sensor based and virtual reality augmented rehabilitation system which supports bimanual training and brings objective assessment and rehabilitation therapy right to the patient’s home.
- Playmore (Bulgaria) Playmore is a mobile application, which instantly matches nearby players based on their sport preferences and availability. It also features professional sparring partners that you can book and coaches to help you pick up your game.
- Tekrar Solutions (Bulgaria) The Tekrarsolution enables developers of Android applications to one-click convert them to Windows and Windows Phone applications.
- Tool.Domains (Bulgaria)Our team has developed an All-in-one Tool for Domain and Data Research (SEO, Social, Whois, Content, Crawls).
- VIPBIT (Slovenia)VIPBIT is a Bitcoin payment processing service solution.
- Wonderflow (The Netherlands) Wonderflow crawls hundreds of web sources to provide online stores with high quality text and video-reviews about products they sell. It’s super-easy to install.
- Zizooboats (Austria,Croatia) Zizooboats is an online boat rental platform and community that connects boat renters with charters and boat owners worldwide. The solution is digitalizing the boat rental industry by building a global digital booking platform and community.
More information is available at the LAUNCHub web page.