Bulgarian fund LAUNCHub just announced the final shortlist of selected technology startups which will attend the Long Weekend Event of its Fourth Selection Run this season. After four days of intensive work with coachers and mentors the final pitch in front of the Investment Committee on December 1, will decide the winners in the Long Weekend to be offered investment of up to 200 K Euro.
Thirteen companies from five countries have been shortlisted after reviewing over 150 applications in several rounds of screening and evaluation by the LAUNCHub team and judges comprising senior leaders from digital technology areas.
13 Shortlisted Teams
- FESTS.eu – An online festivals platform, worldwide, community-driven, including line-ups, information feed, stages, tickets, guide, map, festivals and more. The platform offers festival-goers information and social networking on more than 900 festivals worldwide, with access both to tickets and accommodation.
- Swipes – Swipes is a daily planner for iOS and web that helps you keep focus on your most important tasks. Swipes helps you prioritise your daily tasks, snooze the clutter and get the important things done, while enjoying a simple, fast and beautiful interface.
- TestingAgents – Testing web applications online with real users. The solution allows for online usability tests with real users, who give their unbiased feedback and improvement suggestions in a video form thus help making the websites easier to use.
- Appticles – Mobile content distribution and monetization platform for publishers completely based around the concept of Open Web & HTML5. Appticles facilitates publishers package their existing content into beautiful mobile HTML5 applications with its key advantages derived from the openness of the Web itself.
- Greenpie – A cloud based solution for nutritionists that automates nutrition counseling processes and connects nutritionists to their clients in real time. Greenpie automates manual processes for nutritionists and replaces the Word documents, Excel sheets and saves them time.
- Prefer.ly – An easy social decision-making. Prefer.ly extracts product comparisons, and transforms them into clear buying decision advice.
- WPToolbox – Marketplace for WordPress add-ons and pack of tools for bloggers and webmasters, including a unique platform for WP installation packs.
- Equafy – A multi-browser automated testing tool/service. SaaS/IaaS and multi-tenant. Saving up to 80% of the time needed for QA people in Web.
- CallWith.Me – VoIP & telco platform with product for Dating websites niche.The platform enables users to have voice and video calls directly from the browser, to redirect their calls to mobile phone if they are offline.
- Mediately – A localized drug information mobile app and web application, which makes drug information easily available to doctors. The solution makes drug information easily available to doctors and other healthcare professionals through mobile and web apps, providing detailed drug info structured using our in-house semantic PDF parsing engine, in the doctor’s local language.
- IQFriends – Social brain training games on mobile. Combining brain training with casual gaming, by making boring brain training social, gamified and on mobile.
- Minutizer – A pay-per-minute tool for live interactions. Pay-per-minute tool that works with Skype or any other IMs to pay as you go and make NO upfront payment.
- Orioly – A SaaS platform that helps small tourist agencies organize their business and sell online without any IT support. A simple multidevice solution that helps them organize their tours, booking, contacts – anytime, anywhere – and helps them create their own eCommerce website, without any need of IT support.