And don’t worry – you will have practically no additional cost for the participation in the program – if you are selected to hub:raum Krakow WARP #3, which will take place from 2nd till 9th of December, you will receive a trip to Krakow, Poland with travel and accommodation covered. The program lasts 8 day and it includes:
- Intensive one-on-one sessions with Telekom experts, successful startup founders and serial entrepreneurs.
- Business modelling, development, design & UX comprehensive workshops.
- Sales and pitch trainings with top-notch experts.
This is the third edition of the WARP program that we presented a year ago. Till now, 25 startups from 12 countries took part in the program, which resulted in three €80k investments and partnering with Deutsche Telekom’s operators.
[youtube width=”600″ height=”344″]http://youtu.be/eMVCIqf1iLo[/youtube]
The prize pool for WARP #3 includes cash prizes, potential investment and partnering with Telekom which means:
- Market access to customers through Telekom’s marketing campaigns
- Cross-selling of hardware products
- Pre-installation on T-Mobile phones
- Cooperation opportunities tailored to startup’s needs
Sounds interesting? Well, it’s time to apply for WARP #3! Good luck!